Welcome to the application process for the Hermann Staudinger Doctoral Fellowships and Agnes Pockels Doctoral Fellowship Program granted by the Cluster of Excellence Living, Adaptive and Energy-autonomous Materials Systems (livMatS).
Please click HERE to access registration. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation link for the online application platform.
Applications have to be submitted in English via the online application system which will be made available after registration. Please take note of the following:
- Once you have confirmed your email address, click on the home icon at the top of the page.
- Select the fellowship you are applying for.
- The sections "Letter of Intent" and "Project Pitch" are of specific interest for the selection procedure and should receive careful attention. Please mind the word count as well.
- Please select a Research Area for your project within livMatS from the drop-down Menu "Envisioned Research Area". Information on Research Areas in livMatS can be found HERE.
- Please select two potential academic advisors from among the Principle Investigators in livMatS from the drop-down menu "Suggested Academic Advisors". Information on the Principle Investigators in livMatS can be found HERE.
- Your Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of your degrees, and a Work Sample can be uploaded at "Curriculum Vitae", "Certified Copies" and "Work Sample" respectively. Please select the documents you upload carefully and do not fill your application with unnecessary material.
If you have questions about the fellowships or application process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.